Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mac and Yes! Magazine

How are you Mac? I hope you enjoy your time in wherever you are! If possible, upload some photos here to show us! We haven't seen each other since you left. I guess everyone is busy, however we will soon go out for dinner and etc. Hope to talk to u again on the msn!

I am working at Yes! Magazine (magazine without moral). I need some money before I head to Toronto in August. I will quit this job before my trip. I wonder if there is any good magazine left in HK!?! I am sure there are still some! Yes! Magazine got a tiny book which has some "salty" stories that I think is very "show bone"! I wonder why there are not complain or whatsoever! Anyhow, I hope that media will find some moral when they write anything because I see alot of garbage in HK!

Ok, I am heading to work now, oh well! Later y'all

Joe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

《便利》簡直係garbage之最,
初熟,痴孖筋!!
k

Anonymous said...

ai~ hk 呢一代既好多後生仔都係比呢d咁既文化浸「淫」住.....ai~ai~ai~...教育再努力...都恐怕為白費......

天呀~~~

小肥鴨 留言

Anonymous said...

i'm ok ar!! i'm in India for few days and i'm just arrived to the Reshikesh yesterday, the place where i'm learning yoga, today i start my fisrt yoga lesson, the teacher not so good!! here is a very small town, not many interesting place to see, here have so many shit on the floor so i need to watching the floor all the time when i'm walking, and here have so many flyer too, so i'm always keep my mouth shut when i'm walking.but over all here is a good place for me. i will stay here!!

hope everything is smooth to u man!! i want to join ur dinner too!! the foods here is so......bad for me!!

do we got a new member 小肥鴨?? who is 小肥鴨?? anyway nice to meet you!!

mac

Anonymous said...

mac哥

我咪係小肥鴨...silvia ....haha..
希望你係印度玩得開開心心...不過你學yoga會唔會比人騙ga~haha..印度d人..係人都似識玩yoga咁..haha...

Anonymous said...

wow, manda, surprise to see your message!

mac, shan just called me today, she wants to say thank you very much for your caring of the 'iron board' issue, do u know the board is ordered by wong hei & he wants to take care of it before he goes to 珠穆朗瑪峰(i like itz eng name, mountain everlast), thatz why he asked shan for help, both of them are Buddhist.

seems everyone r expected to see your photos, haha, it doesn't matter la, i do believe your real sound description on what u feel & meet in india is still very attractive to us

riki

亞塔@unlike the other said...

mac哥,

咁就o岩架喇,keep住有時間就一個message,咁我地大家都知道你在幹嗎呀嘛!!hee....

係呢,聽落你o個度d環境真係好差咁喎,不過唔怕啦,呢d先係真正既生活體驗嘛,加油呀!